
Normally I would pull this nonsense as the seller wants to put pressure on the buyer. This time I'm not sure I told the man in New Zealand under the name Robert? There was a long pause on the other side of the phone and the salesman said that I believe! I could not believe it! I know that a car collector in New Zealand, and he tried to steal my car from under me. I told the seller to say "Robert" the next time he calls a car is sold.
I wanted to have fun, and an e-mail to my friend Robert in New Zealand and told him. "If you're a man trying to buy a car from Dan Gurney in Southern California to obtain from him I bought it"
I had more than clicking the Send button to e-mail and the phone rang. Yes, it was Robert!
We had a good laugh, and I know how good the car and if it is true. The answers were, it is more than what was announced, and it is very real.
What are the odds of two friends, one in Tennessee and one in New Zealand, ending almost the same car offered in Southern California, not knowing that? Heard you say. "Small world car" "It's a small world" Well, it is
For more information about this latest Find'll Barn gives you all the details and photos for a few days to learn. This large car is going to come back in all its 428 petrol SCJ glory and beauty. It is now our latest project car. Click here to visit and our other projects.

Tags:Car tips,New cars,Old cars,Corvette,Soda,Camaro
0 comments:
Post a Comment