Friday, February 18, 2011

New Corvette in the Barn; a Book Review

I've raced Corvettes since I was 22 and always had a "worse"for one of these bad ass machines. dream has always been my dream to a new friend on the spot and 57 Vette visits in the corner of his garage and he sat since 1960. One thing leads to another and soon I loaded it on my trailer for all of them well below market price just because he wants to go to a good home!

Corvette in the barn is a collection of true stories and essays about car collectors and enthusiasts who have discovered an unusual and coveted cars. The author, Tom Cotter, loves to ride on the back roads looking for lost cars. The publisher, Motor Books, he was always there with the best car books. Transverse and Motor Books previously risen for Cobra in the barn and plaster in the barn with Vincent in the barn. See the pattern here?


Tags:Corvette,Ford,GM,Muscle cars,Hot cars

0 comments:

Post a Comment