
So far you have seen the electric exhaust cutouts, allowing the driver to open a header from his seat with a simple flip switch. They are so cool, but how often can you really open up fully open exhaust? I have a plain old dump header of our El Camino in 1959, but is seldom open. It is a joint effort to obtain and return the keys and screws that run open headers on the street is a challenge for the ticket.

Sometimes you like the noise and exhaust sometimes quiet ride is very comfortable. I found the answer, a brand new scarf Patriot, and they were invited vara flow ends. The concept is similar to an electrical declaration header, but the difference is that the move will be a headscarf and not the head. These shocks seem all polished stainless steel balls in the form of scarves (Nice), but they have little flapper valve, which allows you to fine-tune the sound. Rumble like, a button tabs open. Would you calm on the button again and it was quiet.

Now the bad news is that the rumble is moderate and does not break any windows or off car alarms, but that's another rumble, it sounds good and healthy. Since the quiet side, you heard, but the car was quiet. Depending on the volume of the sound of your driving differences should not differ from the driver. On the outside you can easily see the difference. I recently went AMX cruise and had a chance to do it several times. I have the car on the highway at full speed to test the sound difference, but the city I am very happy.

I loved the roar of the open scarf when I was just cruising down the street and pulls into the parking lot to the show. But when I got the engine to 3,000 rpm to see where the sound is a bit annoying. Conversations in the car will work harder and will be a number of good vibes "to be heard. With a flick of the switch exhaust sound to a level that could be heard but not boring.

When I first installed the exhaust I have a separate switch for every scarf I thought you wanted to play with a little more open than others, but it is "silly idea". I quickly realized that was not very smart, and add a little power. Quickly, I re-connected to a switch to operate both the exhaust, no big deal.
I also have a large photo of a terminal for the plant used to remove these beautiful welding fumes. These things are not cheap, but it looks good and leak away. I will keep you informed as AMX closer to completion and see more of the road.
Tags:New cars,Ford,Bmw,Nissan,Fiat
0 comments:
Post a Comment